- Regulations define the rules of conducting services, liability and stay in the guesthouse premises and are an integral part of the agreement, the conclusion of which takes place by signing the reservation card, as well as by reservation prepayment or the entire amount payment for the stay in the guesthouse. By making the above mentioned activities, Guest confirms that he has read and that he accepts the Regulations.
- The Regulations are bounding for all being in The Pod Kotelnicą Guesthouse.
- The Regulations are available to read at the reception on the website: http://www.podkotelnica.pl/en/guest-house/regulations
- The guesthouse reserves the right to refuse to provide services to persons who do not comply with these regulations.
- Reservation may be made for a natural person or a legal entity.
- After making a reservation, the guest receives an electronic confirmation of the preliminary reservation accompanied by the reservation number.
- The guest after receiving the booking confirmation is obliged to pay the reservation fee, as a deposit within the meaning of Article 394 of the Civil Code, in the amount of 30% - 50% of the cost of stay within 3 days from the date of the initial reservation, or within the time agreed with the reception.
Payments should be made to:
Bukowinia Tatrzańskia PL 55 8791 0009 0000 0008 0002 0001
KOD SWIFT: POLUPLPR,
with the name and reservation number in the title.
- The date of booking payment fee shall be deemed the date on which the post was transferred onto the account.
- The guesthouse reserves the right to cancel the reservation in case of non-posting the booking fee up to 4 days from the date of booking.
- All remaining costs shall be paid by the client on arrival in cash or by credit card at the time of check-in. We do not accept American Express credit cards.
- The booking fee as a deposit is non-refundable unless cancelled at least 21 days before the planned start of the stay and the booked room is resold -in this case it is possible to use the deposit for another stay within 6 months from the date of cancellation of the previous reservation or a refund in the amount of 50% of paid.
- In case of cancellation of stay by the guest during a hotel night, the guesthouse shall not refund payment for that hotel night. The remaining part of the unused stay may be refunded at the request of the client only if the vacated accommodation is sold at the same price and for the same period of stay.
- In case of packages purchase (Christmas, New Year's Eve, Easter, etc.) non-use of any benefit during the stay, as well as shortening of stay does not result in a refund. The benefits included in the package are an integral part, and it is not possible to price them out separately.
- Whenever the guest does not check-in before 8: 00 am. The next day (the day after the booked arrival date) is tantamount to cancellation of the stay unless agreed otherwise with the reception.
- A room at the guesthouse is rented per a hotel day. The hotel day starts at 2:00 pm, and lasts up to 11:00 am on the next day.
- A check-in / check-out service is available from 8: 00 am to 10: 00. pm In case of different arrival or departure times notify the reception.
- From 11:00 pm up to 7:00 am only the checked-in guests are allowed to stay at the hotel premises.
- The use of the services of the Guesthouse Pod Kotelnicą is carried out in compliance with good customs and generally accepted social norms, including the quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The use of the equipment of the Guesthouse Pod Kotelnicą should be in accordance with its purpose The guest shall be liable to cover remuneration for any damage or damage to the property at the guesthouse, caused by the fault of the guest or by the fault of the persons visiting the guest house, (as stipulated in appendix No.1 to these regulations) In case of the guesthouse property damage that is unspecified in appendix No. 1, the Guesthouse Pod Kotelnicą reserves the right to an individual valuation of the damage. The financial liability includes damages caused both during the stay and revealed after the guest departure.
- The guest is obliged to inform the guesthouse reception about the occurrence of any damage, immediately after it's been disclosed.
- The guest is financially responsible for all goods and services used during the stay.
- Taking guesthouse towels outside the premises is not allowed. There is possibility to rent towels at the reception at a price of 8 PLN / per one.
- Dinner is served from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm it is possible to order late dinner (between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm) for an additional fee of 10 PLN/ per meal, after informing the reception in advance, otherwise unused lunch is lost.
- The guesthouse is not responsible for any inconveniences independent of it, e.g. interruptions in water or electricity supply.
- Smoking of tobacco, tobacco products, the use of electric cigarettes, tobacco heaters and the use of open flames are strictly prohibited in the guesthouse and its immediate surroundings. In case of violation of the non-smoking regulations the guesthouse has the right to impose on the guest a fine in the amount of 500 PLN.
- Whenever a guest's violation of the smoking ban causes the initiation of a fire alarm, resulting in the intervention of the fire brigade, the guesthouse will impose a penalty on the guest to cover the costs of the fire brigade intervention.
- People visiting guests staying at the guesthouse can stay at the property from 07:00 am to 11:00 after notifying the reception.
- In case of loss, a key or room card damage, the guest is financially responsible in the amount of PLN 100 for each key and PLN 30 for each card.
- These regulations and the guidelines of the Ministry of Development during the COVID-19 epidemic in Poland (hereinafter referred to as the "guidelines") are valid on the premises of the Guesthouse Pod Kotelnicą, until their cancellation. Where the provisions of the rules of procedure conflict with the guidelines, the guidelines shall prevail.
- In case of inability to continue providing hotel services, caused by force majeure, the Guesthouse Pod Kotelnicą, for security reasons, reserves the right to check out the guests and reimburse the cost of the unused stay.