And there is where to go and what to see listing:
- Terma Bania, to which we are in a close (closest) neighbour - there are a swimming pool complex internal and external with water containing iron minerals, magnesium, sulphides, silica, potassium and calcium. Such baths improve the appearance of the skin and have a very beneficial effect on the whole organism A paradise not only for adults but also for children and entire families.
- Kotelnica Białczańska Ski Resort, other words the centre of Białka Tatrzańska. An ideal place for skiers to actively practice this sport, but also for non-skiers who can go to the top and admire the beautiful mountain views. In winter, there is a secured toboggan run, a mini rope park for children, a merry-go-round with tires, and larger events are organized for tourists and residents at weekends.
- An ice castle with carved paintings on the walls - it appears as soon as weather conditions allow it.
- A snow labyrinth in which the youngest spend their time with great joy.
- An upside down house, which is a very beautiful and picturesque cottage, which stands out among this type of attraction.
- Sleigh rides are often organized at night to perfectly feel the atmosphere of the mountains (e.g. Morskie Oko).
- Off-road combined with a fire and a visit to a shepherd's hut, highlanders' feasts, visiting castles in Niedzica and Czorsztyn, rafting on the Dunajec - raft, pontoon or canoe, and above all, a beautiful view from the window every day of the charming Tatra Mountains.
- Monuments of Białka - incl. wooden church of st. Szymon and Jude Tadeusz, which was built around 1700 by Jędrzej Topor and Jan Chlipalski - during the holiday season, mass is celebrated there in Latin.